Welcome to The Mountaineers Gear Library reservation system!
This website allows Gear Library members to schedule equipment rentals for their Mountaineers courses, personal adventures, and group outings.
Not yet a Gear Library member? Visit our website to learn more about how to sign-up and start renting gear.
Steps to reserve gear:
- Make sure you are an active Gear Library member. Not sure? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Search our inventory and add available gear to your cart.
- Select your pick-up appointment time and submit your request. Mountaineers staff will follow-up to confirm your reservation and appointment time.
- Pick-up your gear at our Seattle Program Center during your scheduled appointment. We'll schedule a return time during pick-up, typically 7-10 days later.
- Have a blast outside! We love to see pictures of our gear in action and appreciate any photos you can share.
- Return the gear clean and dry during your scheduled appointment. Follow the aftercare instructions you receive with your rental.
- Start planning your next adventure!
You are responsible for gear that is lost or damaged due to negligent use. Our Gear Library staff inspects each piece of gear when it is returned and will write an invoice for the cost of any necessary replacement or repair. View our Gear Replacement & Repair Price List for additional information.
Questions? Please get in touch!
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Call us at 206-521-6025.